02 MK5 Fiesta Zetec s red

Any type of Vehicle for sale in here. NO PARTS SHOULD BE POSTED.

02 MK5 Fiesta Zetec s red

Postby Twiddle » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:14 pm

Right here are a few words about the car...
1st off its sold as seen as i don't know enough about it to offer any kind of warranty or guarantee of any perticulars!!! I took this a a PX against my old mk3 track car.

2002 02 plate one of the last mk5 zetec s cars before mk6
The mot is valid for 11 months and the tax expires at the end of april.

It has all the normal ZS extras like traction control and elec windows.
it has a sony cdx gt200 head unit which does MP3 and has aux input in front for i this n i that and loads of wiring for you bass heads who need subs in the boot (no subs in there tho) and a gain thing wired into centre consol.

Its engine is sweet as a nut and has an induction kit and performance back box or full system?!?!
The car has covered aprrox 100k miles not sure exactly as for got to look again :?: i am however not guaranteeing this figure as ther is no evidence of it and i know the clocks are not origional to the car. There is some service history but not worth talking about it does however have alot of origional documents.

It wears 16" cossie style mondeo alloys with passable tyres.

The body work is generally tidy but has its blemishes and would benefit a good polish or paint retouch as there is some mild bubbling round the rear arches, a ding in passenger door and a couple o small scabs as shown below in pics.

Inside conition is failry could but needs a bit of a clean up here n there as there are two fag burns in the driver seat and some bits of small trim missing (nowt to a good ebayer) the stearing wheel is typically worn on the red colour leather but leather is in good nick so could be retouched with leather dye paint.

pics ------->

DOOR DING

Looking for £1500 or near offer

The car is in Lincoln i won't be meeting anyone anywhere with it as i am not insured on it, however if you wished to view please PM me to arrange it. don't ask for my mobile number as i don't give it out as had too many canversers in the past pretending to be genuine buyers only to find them trying to sell me stuff. Any arrangements to view can be done via the forums PM as its easier and all written down, plus i don't often get to answer my phone due to be on call alot to secure locations where mobiles are not allowed. Sounds stroppy but i am not just don't want to be messed around or mess anyone else around :mrgreen:
No idiots or odd offers this is going for cash only and don't offer silly money as a punch up the throat often offends, :mrgreen:

Any questions just ask and i will try my best.
Twiddle
Flat battery

Re: 02 MK5 Fiesta Zetec s red

Postby lincolnRS2 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:40 pm

Lol now then mate how's things are you still building your S2 :P
lincolnRS2
OddKidd

Location: VW BORA RE-MAPPED TDi Reliable 160bhp over 300lb torque and now lowered on A3 Rims

Postby Twiddle » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:48 pm

Alright mate, S2 is on hold as i am moving in the early summer and going to put the car in storage until after then, just had no time for anything lately.

Might make the pub meet tomorrow night tho, its been all work and now play.
Twiddle
Flat battery

Postby lincolnRS2 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:56 pm

Shame it ain't done yet mate but no point in rushing it as it'll be sweet once complete 8) I know what ya mean mate about not having time to do owt does my head in lol I just look outa the window everyday and think I must tax the rs lol :oops: Its just a shame i ain't got time to be using it yet :cry:
lincolnRS2
OddKidd

Location: VW BORA RE-MAPPED TDi Reliable 160bhp over 300lb torque and now lowered on A3 Rims

Return to CARS / VEHICLES for sale