L Reg Fiesta RS1800

Any type of Vehicle for sale in here. NO PARTS SHOULD BE POSTED.

L Reg Fiesta RS1800

Postby MMartin » Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:39 pm

As title, im selling this on behalf of my brother... its a L Reg RS1800 in Panther Black, 10 months MOT no Tax.

Central Locking, Power steering, electric windows, CAT 1 Toad alarm, was bought with no history and i have serviced it once in the 2 years they have owned it due to the lack of use.

Mods...
Lowered
15" Wolfrace alloys
Smoked rear lights
stanless exhaust (unknow if cat back or just back box)
...otherwise everything else is standard.

now heres the bad points....
some slight bubbling on back of passanger side arch, rear number plate recess and to very corner of tailagate.
laquer starting to peel (size of a 50p) on drivers door
1" tear in driver seat bolster
Alloys are kirbed and require refurbing or replacing

the cars does start and drive fine, does require a CAT and a working air flow meter, at the moment the airflow meter is unplugged making it a little juddery when cold but once warm drives like a dream and goes like a rocket, i drove it ford fair on sunday and loved it!...just trying to finish my project so cant afford it lol

The car need a good home with someone who can look after it, it was bought as a present for his gf but she never liked it so was not driven often, with a bit of cleaning and effort this can be a great looking car.

(one on the right)

needs a sale now as moving and requires a Van for work......£1000.00

Cheers

Matt

(PS will get milage and some better pics this week) any more infor required please leave a message or PM me
MMartin
Flat battery

Return to CARS / VEHICLES for sale