My Parents cars

Post pics of your finished motors NOT A PROJECT or just browse at some of the members. THIS IS NOW A HIDDEN ROOM FROM PUBLIC. People in this room are trusted and expected to keep things they read and see to them selfs :)

My Parents cars

Postby Big Kris » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:00 pm

This is a picture of my mum and dads hot rods. the blue one is a ford pop and has been off the road for about 7 years now but was running 11's in the late 80's trust there wasnt many cars that would come near it!! It had a 400 brake rover V8 with a number of things done to it including nitrous and plush white leather interior big pimpin back then!!

It was also featured in street machine magazine i dont know if any of you have ever heard of that mag! My dad still has it but its sitting in the corner of my garage looking all sorry for itself now.

The orange one is a picture of my mums old hot rod. Its an Austin devon and had a Fiat twin cam engine. It was orange when we got it but was a horrible colour so was soon sprayed red.

*~I live my life a quater mile at a time, nothing else matters~*
Big Kris
OddKidd Contributor

Postby rye » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:15 pm

fairplay :D , both look cool i like the pop 8) 8)
rye
OddKidd Contributor

Postby turbo_onion » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:22 pm

400 bhp in a pop.. excellent! :P
turbo_onion
Screaming

2000 Jaguar XJ Series

Postby lincolnRS2 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:57 pm

8) Nice 1 matey 8)

Love the pop :P
lincolnRS2
OddKidd

Location: VW BORA RE-MAPPED TDi Reliable 160bhp over 300lb torque and now lowered on A3 Rims

Return to Members Rides !SECURE AREA!