fiesta si /rs rep

Any type of Vehicle for sale in here. NO PARTS SHOULD BE POSTED.

fiesta si /rs rep

Postby iowrsoc » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:01 am

M reg ford fiesta SI 1995. Car has tax & test. Tax until 31/07/09 & test until Mid Aug 09. Since owning the car have began to turn it into an Fiesta Rs Rep, plans for the car were to add a 2.0 mondeo engine & fully repaint the car. Parts that i have purchased for the car are as follows ... - Brand new disc and pads upfront. - New rear shoes. - Avo Coil over suspension ( Car can be lowered from standard height to around 200mm drop). - Fiesta rs turbo pop out windows. - Recaro half leather front seats - with ford racing seat covers. - Full fiesta rs turbo body kit. - Fiesta Rs Turbo Bonnet. - Modified induction kit pipe , comprising of fiesta rs turbo charge carrier. - 15" alloys wheels. - 3.5" outward rolled exhaust tip. Now for the bits that have yet to be sorted - - Rust on roof (see pic) also this is a common fault. - Car idealy needs a re-spray. - 3 good tyres - but front drivers is going ever so slightly on the inside edge (due to being lowered). - Drivers door has a few dents (have a new drivers door - just needs painting) - Driver side door card got pulled off due to lock breaking (new lock fitted though from fords ) - Door handle neeeds re-newing. - Door pin on drivers door has dropped - new pin needed. & finally ... Slight ratttle from suspension (posssible front drop links) the car has done 111,38 miles. Never had any major problems with the car , runs smoothly. reluctant to sell but needs must. Ideal project/ track car. £450 ono the car will come with a set of cosworth brakes on also i do have more piks of the car but am having troble uploading them so just ask and i will send them to ya thanxs

iowrsoc
Sticky starter motor

Return to CARS / VEHICLES for sale